Friday, March 5, 2021

AFFORDABLE WEDDING CATERING AND EVENT CATERING

A Plus Catering was 2018 and 2019 voted best caterer of Livermore, Ca.We cater to San Francisco, Tri-Valley and SouthBay Areas





If you're getting married or having a special event, call us to receive delicious food and great service. We also have waitstaff and bartenders. We are a full service catering company so we can provide all of your party rentals as well. We are a one stop shop. 

We have 3 wedding packages, and specialize in American, Southern, Italian and BBQ. We have on-site grilling as well. 








"I had the pleasure of working with A Plus Catering for my wedding. Weddings can be crazy, nerve-wrecking, uber expensive, and a headache. HOWEVER, Janine and A Plus Catering made my event painless, affordable, and added to its elegance! 
 
The food was amazing! Their menu offers a variety, so it can be hard to choose what you'd like to have served but I chose a soul food menu. And in my opinion, if you can accomplish Southern soul food for criticizing Grandmothers (who can cook!) and picky kids and 100 other people, you get my vote every time! Everyone loved the food. I still hear about it. (My wedding was 2 years ago). 
 
A Plus Catering was timely and the servers were professional and made my guests smile. I rented a hall and the kitchen had to be left in the same manner it was when we came. A Plus Catering cleaned up after themselves and I received my deposit in full.
 
I would recommend this company and I look forward to having another event so I can have those meatballs again! Yummy"
Candice Willis







No comments:

Post a Comment